Moisturising is one of those steps in my skincare routine that I should do more of, however more often than not I end up skipping it mostly out of sheer laziness, or, when it comes to moisturising my hands, because of the dislike I have of hand creams that add that excess greasy feeling to my hands. 


For a very long time I avoided moisturising my hands because I suffer from hands prone to sweating, and most hand creams I had tried had made my hands feel insanely clammy. However, I am aware that dry air and rapid change in temperature (which is just the regular weather pattern in Australia) can affect the levels of moisture in our skin and it is good to regularly replenish the lost hydration so that the skin on our hands can stay soft and stretchy. (no one wants dry, wrinkled hands ahead of their time)

The Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy is described as an intensive conditioning cream formulated with shea butter, macadamia nut oil and botanical ingredients which moisturise and soften hands, nails and cuticles. The hand cream comes packaged in a metal tube (this type of packaging has a special place in my heart- it just feels so luxurious!) and has an amazing formula. It sinks right into the skin and leaven no residue or any feeling of greasiness even with my naturally clammy hands. 


I have previously read that many people avoid Crabtree and Evelyn products due to their scents which many find to be targeted more towards the older public, however I beg to disagree. I also own the rose scent of this line and I really enjoy it, however I find the avocado, olive and basil scent to be the most refreshing and pleasant on my skin. (this might also be because of my extensive love for avocado but it really does smell lovely) Only a small amount is necessary to fully coat your hands in the creamy goodness. (approximately a pea size as shown)

I can honestly say nothing negative about the Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy. It satisfies all the expectations I have from a good quality hand cream. Also if you too, like me suffer from clammy hands, or dry hands, like my mother, you will also greatly benefit from the Moisturising Hand Therapy line. I bought the creams in a set, however separately they can only be purchased in 25g tubes for $10 and 250g pumps for $45.

What do you think of the Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy line? Does it satisfy your hands needs, or do you recommend something even better?







BEST HAND CREAM FOR SWEATY OR DRY HANDS - Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra Moisturising Hand Therapy

Posted on

Thursday, 30 January 2014

Category

,

Leave a Reply