I am not the biggest perfume buyer, therefore it isn't often that I use any other scent than my signature Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Eau De Toilette. The reason for this is probably because I am extremely picky when it comes to scents and their undertones. 

Chanel Chance is a fragrance that surprised me with its subtle elegance and the broadness of its suitability. The fragrance is perfectly balanced and I love that it can be worn as both an everyday fragrance and one that will make you stand out at a fancier event. It truly is 'unexpected, sparkling and romantic.'


The Chanel website describes it as 'A constellation of scents, warmed up by Absolute of Vanilla, where Absolute of Exotic Jasmine and Iris are more pronounced. A mysterious alchemy accentuated by the intensity of the White Musk note.' Apparently the notes include pink pepper, lemon and pine apple as the top notes, hyacinth, jasmine and iris at the heart and a base of amber, patchouli, vetiver and white musk. I am usually not the biggest fan of strong floral scents however all the notes are balanced so perfectly it's impossible not to be.  Also only recently did I realise that I am a fan of musk. I was trying to pick out a candle for when my Ecoya candle runs out and all I could come up with was musky scents. Therefore, the fact that I truly love the intensity of the White Musk note did not come as a total surprise. For me the White Musk is like the cherry on top. 

I feel like I am getting carried away by my love for musk though, so what I am trying to say, poorly, is that even if you are not a lover of musky scents, you should definitely give Chanel Chance a chance as the whole fragrance is balanced so well that none of the scents or the White Musk note seem to be overpowering the others, but on the contrary they complement each other. 

Chanel Chance Eau De Parfum is available in 35ml, 50ml and 100ml spray bottles

While the Eau De Toilette version may appeal to some because of its smaller pricetag, I do recommend the Eau De Parfum. It will last you a lot longer as you will need less amount when applied than Eau De Toilettes because of their intensity and lasting power. This goes for any scents that you may want to purchase. Always go for the Eau De Perfum.

CHANEL CHANCE EAU DE PARFUM

Posted on

Monday 3 February 2014

Category

,

1 Comment
  1. That's one of my fav perfumes, I had it last year it's amazing.
    You blog is stunning so I have nominated you for the Liebster Award check out my blog for more info
    http://foreignfashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete