So Today I have been nominated For the Liebster Award and I am quite excited, because as I see it this award is not for personal gains but for supporting and encouraging fellow bloggers in the community and to me this seems like a great concept. 

It also offers a platform for us to get to know each other and encourage new members to persevere with displaying what they love to the world and not be afraid to do so. 
I was nominated by Sirine (foreignfashionblogger.blogspot.com.au)
Here are my answers to the questions posted by Sirine:


1- Favorite TV-show.


America Horror Story/Friends

2- Favorite hair products (list at least 2):

Hair Oil-Schwarzkopf Daily Oil Elixir

Hairspray-Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry and Vanilla 

3-Favorite drink.

Coca Cola

4- Your guilty pleasure.

Watching Sex and the City

5- Favorite youtuber.

Estee (essiebutton)

6- Someone that you would take a bullet for.

Probably my mum and my best friend

7- A sport that you wish you were good at.

None. I loathe sports

8- Favorite concealer brand.

Havent found my favourite yet but at the moment I am using Maybelline Fit Me concealer.

9- Vine,Youtube,Keek or Instagram ?

Youtube

10- A movie that you could watch thousand of times without getting bored or sick of it.

Too many to pick from. I'm a movie buff.

11- Your go to hairstyle. 

Messy waves. 


Questions I am asking:

1. Your favourite foundation.
2. What is your favourite word? 
3. What music do you listen to the most?
4. Ever been in true love? 
5. On a scale of 1-5 how organised are you? 
6. Do you exercise regularly? If so, how often? 
7. How long do you spend getting ready every morning?
8. What is you favourite drugstore brand?
9. What is your favourite High End brand?
10. Are you studying? If so, what? Do you enjoy it?
11. What is your favourite season?


Bloggers I am tagging:



Rules:

-You have to link back to the person who nominated you
-You have to answer 11 questions
- You have to nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
- You are not allowed to nominate the person who nominated you
- You must let the people know they have been nominated

Make sure to check out all of those blogs that I mentioned above and show them some love and support.

LIEBSTER AWARD

Posted on

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Category

Leave a Reply