Alexander Wang is the only designer that every season, ever since he first put his ideas out on the runway, has made me fall head over heels with everything he designs. And in this case heels over head. His clean cut lines and overall minimalist output please my insatiable desire for aesthetics, and unlike many other designers, this is also transposed in his shoe designs which for me are above perfection. Here are some of his designs that I definitely cannot afford on my unemployed youngster budget, but with which I am completely smitten.


























KIM  £648.45


MASHA US$ 556,00


KATI US$ 610,00

MACKENZIE £479.17



LOVISA US$ 525,00


ANTONIA US$ 525,00

THEA US$ 795,00

AUDREY US$ 663,00


If anyone out there has a few thousand dollars to spare, please contact me.





LUSTING OVER ALEXANDER WANG | SHOES

Posted on

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Category

,

Leave a Reply