The Maybelline FIT Me concealer has been the best that I have been able to find on the drugstore market and has in fact been a repurchase of mine so I decided it is definitely a product worth sharing with you guys. 

The packaging is nothing to rave about, it is a pretty standard design, however I really do love the product itself. It has a runny consistency, though this does not take away from the quality of the pigmentation, but makes it very easy to work with as well as easily blendable with both a brush or my fingers. The way I apply this concealer is, I first dot it on the problem areas with the applicator, then blend it in with a concealer brush after which I pat it in with my fingers to make sure that the finish is as natural looking as possible. What I truly love about this particular concealer is that it can be used for covering blemishes and imperfections, as well as for brightening the undereye area. 
It successfully corrects dark undereye circles and leaves you looking bright and refreshed without any cakey effect. Besides good coverage, the fact that it does not crease also pleases me. Concealers that crease can have the complete opposite effect to what you want from them. Instead of helping you look refreshed, they tend to accentuate any fine lines or wrinkles.
The applicator also helps with spot concealing, because if you do not own a fine brush, the applicator can help you apply a minimal amount of the product exactly where you need it. And if you don't get the coverage you need at first, this concealer is definitely buildable.

This is my favourite everyday concealer and I don't think I will change it too soon because of its diverse range of use. I have it in shade 10 Light and it fits me perfectly (I have to say, they were very inspired with the name of this product). It retails for  AU $16.26 and it includes 6.8ml of product.

What do you think of it? Have you tried it?


MAYBELLINE FIT ME CONCEALER IN LIGHT | REVIEW

Posted on

Thursday 13 February 2014

Category

Leave a Reply