oday, unlike many other days, I was out and about in the city, hunting for everything fashion, from basics to a job. As I am starting university next week I feel that now is crunch time and I am desperately searching for any job opportunities that may be available in the retail side of the fashion industry. 

Because I was job hunting, I wanted wear something that mirrored my style, while not being being too bold or inappropriate. 
I decided upon this alice in the eve geometric dress, adding a little edge to the outfit with my Coltrane inspired cut out boots by Sportsgirl and adding a personal finishing touch with my signature Casio A159W which I never go without. My handbag was purchased from Colette by Colette Hayman, and all the jewellery featured has been gifted to me.

OUT AND ABOUT | OOTD

Posted on

Friday 21 February 2014

Category

,

4 Comments
  1. such an edgy outfit, love it! I'm job hunting at the moment so but haven't had any luck so far X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) and yeah me neither its a lot harder than I thought it would be

      Delete
  2. Amazing look, love your boots! You have a great blog & style, following you now with Bloglovin :)

    www.reinadelamoda.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so so much likewise!! followed right back :) Great blog

    ReplyDelete