"his gorgeous pink bubble bar is beautifully fragranced with the finest rose absolute and rose oil, which are also both fantastic on the skin. There's a hint of lemon and Egyptian geranium oil to help balance the skin, whilst the cocoa and shea butters will leave you feeling smooth and soft."

The Lush Rose Jam Bubbleroon is quite a damp and heavy bubble bar as it is rich in shea butter and coconut oil. The name perfectly describes the scent which is rosy thanks to the rose absolute and oil, however not overpowering as a touch of lemon can also be sensed, which takes away some of the sweetness and leaves it perfectly balanced. As a great advantage to the bubble bar, geranium oils are used in the composition, which help with keeping oily backs under control, while helping with the hydration of the rest of the body. 
I do believe using the whole bar is unnecessary, unless you want bubbles of extravagant proportions, and hey if thats what your heart desires, go for it, however I only used half and that was enough to build up a more than decent bubble layer. 
All you need to do is crumble the bar under a running tap, and immediately you will notice bubbles starting to build up. Amazing results with basically no effort on your side. Roses are my favourite flowers, so I'm not sure if my opinion on this is biased or not, however I do believe the scent is divine, and it lingered for a very long time, making both my skin and my hair smell amazing which is a plus. 


After a nice long bath enveloped in the hypnotic scent, I felt relaxed and my skin felt as soft and plump as a baby's bottom. hahaha

I definitely recommend the bubble bars, and the Lush Rose Jam Bubbleroon specifically, for a nice spa night when you feel like you need a little bit of extra pampering. They will certainly do the trick! You can purchase the Rose Jam Bubbleroon from Lush, for the retailing price of $6.50/100g (1).

What do you think of the bubble bars? Do you recommend any of the other formulations/scents? Do you have a favourite?

ROSE JAM BUBBLEROON BUBBLE BAR | REVIEW

Posted on

Saturday 22 February 2014

Category

Leave a Reply