t's only the first week of university and already i'm doing my very best to procrastinate. I have a pile of readings to do and hey I totally have time to experiment with nail art yeah totally. I do think that minimalism is the basis of class so I usually just stick to simple colours, however today I felt adventurous and combining two of my favourite nail                  polishes seemed like the best idea. 


The two nail polishes I used are Rubi's Disco Inferno(glitter) and Return to Sender(navy). The base is one of my all time favourite shades of nail polish, love for which is enhanced by the amazing formula that gives complete opacity in one coat (I only used one coat for this look). The glitter is also great, however a little too much for me on its own. 

For this simple look I first coated my nails in the base colour (Return to Sender), after which I applied the glitter to the tips, gradually removing excess nail polish from the applicator as I  went on with applying to the lower half of the nail. I then waited around 5 minutes for it to set and dry a little, after which I followed up with my Revlon Top Coat in 960 Double Twist.



NAVY GLITTER GRADIENT | NAIL ART

Posted on

Saturday 8 March 2014

Category

,

Leave a Reply