he makeup we typically associate with the 80s, the bold, colourful looks were not a must have for everyone. The more classy, elegant look of the decade was all about careful balance, with both eyes and lips carefully,but not dramatically defined.

For the modern approach, keep the eyes and lips balanced and elegant with subtle bronze contouring to elevate the look. For a nonchalant, stylish touch, adopt a side part with a whole lot of added volume.
P.S. I'm sorry I have not been as active as usual lately guys, I am just getting used to university life and all the work that i've had to do got to me in the past week. I promise ill post more again from now on!! Thank you for sticking around. c:



VINTAGE TURNED MODERN | THE 1980's

Posted on

Monday 31 March 2014

Category

4 Comments
  1. Hi you have a lovely blog and great post, do you want to follow each other? please let me know if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, so I can follow you back.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I just saw your comment and of course i'd love that! I just followed you on bloglovin :)

      Delete
  2. Nice blog, i follow u on google plus !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yours too, I followed back :)

      Delete